electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony SLV679HF LINE IN Connections?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: Sony SLV679HF LINE IN Connections? Reply with quote

Hi, i need assistence on a sony SLV679HF,i hooked up RCA cables to LINE IN from a Video Saurce but i can't get any pic in the monitor but just blue when i switch between TV to VCR, everything else works good,
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: Sony SLV679HF LINE IN Connections? Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Hi, i need assistence on a sony SLV679HF,i hooked up RCA cables to LINE IN from a Video Saurce but i can't get any pic in the monitor but just blue when i switch between TV to VCR, everything else works good,

Make sure you didn't disable the input.
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Says "just blue when he switches between TV to VCR."

Is this with "TV/VIDEO"= (TV/VCR switch) or "INPUT SELECT"= Channel/Ext Input[L1]) Button?
On some you could channel down, down (Ch. 4, Ch. 3, Ch. 2, Aux/Line).

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
Says "just blue when he switches between TV to VCR."

Is this with "TV/VIDEO"= (TV/VCR switch) or "INPUT SELECT"= Channel/Ext Input[L1]) Button?
On some you could channel down, down (Ch. 4, Ch. 3, Ch. 2, Aux/Line).

Thanks Bro ,my problem is that i don't have the original remote control i'm using my Sony KV500HS500 remote control with VCR functions but i have TV/VIDEO, TV/VCR,but no INPUT select,i thought i could do it without the original remote but i think i can't,! correct me if i'm wrong,

I had an RCA vcr connected from Sat line out to line in in the VCR before, that had the original remote control and Input Select so i could watch and record very clean strait from line in, i swiched to this Sony VCR but i guess i need the original remote, i thought i could go around it but guess not,thanks anyawy,
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you can: "On some you could channel down, channel down (Ch. 4, Ch. 3, Ch. 2, Aux/Line)," ??? Universal SONY remote ???

Or obtain a NEW one ...
http://www.partstore.com/Part/Sony/Sony/141815311/New.aspx?ModelMfgName=Sony&ModelBrandName=Sony&ModelNumber=SLV679HF
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия