electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hinari Lifestyle Microwave - Setting the time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Spares help for Hinari microwave Reply with quote

Oletimer wrote:
I have a Hinari Lifestyle micro and its broken down. I can fix it myself but can't find a supplier for the bits I need.
Can anyone help please?.
George

As mentioned earlier in this thread (one source):
http://www.espares.co.uk/search/microwaves/hinari/p/1095/1032

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I too have a hinari microwave and did have a manual, but it got water on it and all ended up glued together so i couldnt read it. would love to know how to use the auto defrost fucntion if anyone can help with that? yumi? nick?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:54 pm    Post subject: Hinary lifestyle microwave setting. Reply with quote

hi yumi nice reading ur answer. I have a lfestyle microwave without a manual. I dont know how tos set it. once i put it on and set time it shows 1s in red on the lower part of the display window. this makes it to work for 1second and stops. how can i change this setting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi i got a hinari lifestyle and its not heating anything up!! ive lost the manual as well....there is a strange number appeared....1s on the dial now...and i dont have a clue how it got there or what it means! only that my food is stone cold when i get it out!!
tingaling

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 10:11 am    Post subject: setting the clock Reply with quote

Very Happy thank you very much its been driving mad for years again no manual supplied

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hinari Lifestyle MX920CGTCSS Microwave has no clock button? how do i set the clock its driving me mad lol can anyone help please

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the clock info!! Laughing
Elaine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: What a result! Reply with quote

Thankyou so much for that vital bit of information....clock now set after hours of fiddling! Very Happy
Willie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Amazing how far you have to look to find something so simple. Followed instructions on Ramtons Microwave and it worked

THANKS!!!!
ljlover2001

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:27 am    Post subject: hinari microwave clock time Reply with quote

Many thanks. I've owned this product for years and never knew how to set the time. I am now one happy bunny Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия