electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
RCA 60 IN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rcaguy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: RCA 60 IN. Reply with quote

I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADJUST TH CONVERGENCE ON MY RCA MOD. NO. P60923BL 60 INCH PROJECTION TV. CHUCK
mplus37

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Re: RCA 60 IN. Reply with quote

rcaguy wrote:
I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADJUST TH CONVERGENCE ON MY RCA MOD. NO. P60923BL 60 INCH PROJECTION TV. CHUCK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: RCA 60 IN. Reply with quote

mplus37 wrote:
rcaguy wrote:

What chassis #?
cory

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you mean in customer menu or service menu.
shaun J

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:40 am    Post subject: RCA 60' screen alignment Reply with quote

i have a rca 60' big screen, the fuse inside the tv blew one day i replaced the fuse and now the alignment of the guns is way out and i cant seem to find a way to fix it, cant find alignment or converge in any menus it was there before.
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Be sure to check joints at flyback transformer.
Your Owner's manual should tell you how to access convergence menu/procedure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия