electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
viewsonic n3250 schematic/power supply

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lago

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: viewsonic n3250 schematic/power supply Reply with quote

Hi, Im the new kid in town just found out about this wounderfull site it is awesome,
Now to what got me here I would be very much in apreciation if some one can help with proving the viewsonic model # 3250w schematic / power supply to troubleshoot the power supply of my tv it does not turn on at all there is power going in to and the fuse is ok, but I do not know what is the vlts. going out in wich pins
Thank you very much in advance cincerly
Lago Very Happy
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check CS21 & CS22 in power supply.
[email protected] maybe a replacement power supply, but I doubt if they'll be of help as far as a schematic.
lago

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:19 am    Post subject: bad IC21/22 Reply with quote

Hi, thanks for the info I check cs21 and they swell up both, I did not see any other like that or blown diodes nor ic's by any chance what component may alowed for this to swell ? is there something else I need to look for ? thank you very much, for you pront response
Lago
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who knows?

A bad batch of Caps?
Old age?
Viewsonic obtained from the cheapest provider?
lago

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi jts725 I d like to thank you for you r tips the power supply had caps at 1500 16v. could not find any only special order and would take 3-4 weeks ?? so i place some of the i series to mach and is working just fine thank again
Lago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия