electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Phillips MX5600D/37 home theater system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Phillips MX5600D/37 home theater system Reply with quote

This unit has stand by power but won't turn on... Thanks for any help..
Amy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:09 am    Post subject: Philips MX5600D won't turn on Reply with quote

Hi,

Have you managed to solve this problem? The standby power light won't stay on either - it keeps turning off, and cycling back on. I'm wondering if there's a blown fuse somewhere?

thanks
UKFERRARI

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Power Problems with MX5600D Reply with quote

When power is applied the relay clicks on and the LCD powers up for about a second then the relay clicks off and the whole process starts again:

If anyone has any solutions to this problem please email to:

"[email protected]"

Thanks for any help
Shawn M.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:15 am    Post subject: My MX5600D died today Reply with quote

My MX5600D just died today as well. I get power and all functions but no sound or video output. I am very dissapointed that it only lasted 2 years when I was taking extremely good care of it.

- Shawn
kmfranklin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:38 am    Post subject: My mx5600d/37 died. Reply with quote

My Mx5600d/37 has died after exactly 2years of ownership also. It was working fine the other night then we heard a pop from the player. Upon further inspection I noticed smut on one of the top of one of the panels inside the box. Does anyone know where I can purchase another panel?
AV2003/Panels? 3139_113_34945_01?
Beerman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check for faulty resistors and capacitors at the output of Power amplifier IC 7100, 7200 and 7300.
aloyinlapa

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: philip mx5600d Reply with quote

Beerman wrote:
Check for faulty resistors and capacitors at the output of Power amplifier IC 7100, 7200 and 7300.
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия