electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Panasonic TV TC-29V30H

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Panasonic TV TC-29V30H Reply with quote

I have a more than 10 year old panasonic TC-29V30H. Today I try to clean up the duct inside the TV but after than the TV tuner seem not able to auto tune channel. It can't discover any channel by auto tune. By manual tune, it got a very snowy picture which is not acceptable. So what is the like problem?

I want to adject the RF AGC in service menu but seems I can't get into the service menu.

I try to access the service menu by

Adjust the volume to 0
SET OFF timer button
simultaneously press RECALL on remote and VOLUME DOWN on the TV set

but nothing happen.
Richard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject: Tuner problem Reply with quote

Probably the 33v tuning supply zener diode. Don't know which one as I haven't got a circuit.

Richard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some capacitor on the tuner broad is leaking, replace those capacitor and resolder around the area component solve the problem.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия