electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
reset image drum2550 and c42

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peyman13618

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: reset image drum2550 and c42 Reply with quote

how can i reset counter for hp 2550l image drum??????
where can i download free "epson adjustment program" for stylus c42sx??
plese help me.
thanks
RichardScanlon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: "epson adjustment program" Reply with quote

Don't know about the HP but you can download the Epson utility from this site
peyman13618

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: "epson adjustment program" Reply with quote

RichardScanlon wrote:

whitch site????? Question please say address???? i realy need it Wink
Jose Cabrera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Re: "epson adjustment program" Reply with quote

peyman13618 wrote:
RichardScanlon wrote:

whitch site????? Question please say address???? i realy need it Wink

Hola: all you have to due is change the chip for another chip of yours toners, used or not, but the message in the toolbox say unknow drumm or non HP drumm try & have good look.
This is for The 2550 HP Sorry for my english
Eu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stop the printer ,press green button,start printer and after 30 sec release green button
Gamid

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:12 pm    Post subject: Drum and toner reset Reply with quote

Drum kit and black toner light were flasing, the "hold green button-method" to reset did fail in any combinations with other buttons.

What did not work on the first try was to change drum chip against toner chip. Both lights flashing again.
I gave it a last try and changed drum chip (now on black toner cartridge), against one from a recycled blue one.
Green light - printing without re-install drivers (win xp).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия