electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
toshiba 32ZD26P tilt is off?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chaz

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: toshiba 32ZD26P tilt is off? Reply with quote

Hi how do i tilt my screen ive got into the service mode but there isnt a mode for screen tilt its off a little and this tv doesnt give you the option in the main tv menu? Embarassed toshiba 32ZD26P please help.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There as to be away of tilting the screen??
fongs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Is this a CRT-based TV? Maybe u can try adjusting the deflecting yoke? This part is attached to the neck of the CRT... Smile

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Yeah it is a CRT tv,i didnt really want to do that,its just strange how i can move the screen all over the place apart from being able to tilt it ?
On the 36" version its in the main menu yet the 32"version as no option ?
I might have to adjust the deflecting yoke. Shocked

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: toshiba 32ZD26P tilt is off? Reply with quote

I don't know about this set but my colleague and I installed a new t.v once to a customer and noticed although the picture geometry was fine the picture was squint and decided to adjust the yoke to make it look better (not uncommon as quality control is not as it use to be and perhaps the person at the factory forgot their specs or had a few too many the previous night) but after completing the job noticed a knob under the front panel for screen tilt OOPS!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy fixed it ,found a way in the service menu tho you need a maths degree to work it out lol Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия