electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
CD changer interface

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebor39

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: CD changer interface Reply with quote

Does someone have a schematic for the control interface of a CD changer ? I have information about Alpine M-Bus, but i am interested in Sony Unilink or something else ?
endra

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:43 am    Post subject: Alpine M-Bus Reply with quote

Do you have cd emulator for Alpine M-Bus with RS232 ?
Please contact me at [email protected]
ty_lm77

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject: Alpine M-Bus Reply with quote

i do a car radio with Alpine M-Bus cdc if,but i don't have this protocol,
can you send me onr,thank you. [email protected]
Drambue

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this link might have the info you want - http://www.cus.org.uk/~cleggy/
good luck - PJ.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия