electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Gateway M305CRV is dead dead dead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
amugno

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:18 am    Post subject: Gateway M305CRV is dead dead dead Reply with quote

This thing is dewad. Someone gave it to me ion this condition. Power supply checks out OK on volt meter. I ordered a new power board for it but I dont know if it will fix the problem. Anyone else have any experience with these things or know of a good troubleshooting site?

Tony

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why buy a new powersupply if the old one tests O.K?
ewaizima

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Dead, Dead, Dead Reply with quote

I was taking out the trash and someone had thrown one away because they pushed the powerplug in to far and broke the internal plug so I took it apart and fixed it with some super-glue and some solder.

I dont know what you technical experience is but Im not certified in anything, I just like taking things apart and and by process of elimination figured out what was wrong. Plus I watched alot of MacGuyver.

Anyway, I just added more ram, a Wireless G card and put vista basic on it. This was 3 months ago.

Works Like New!
louisvissers

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look to this site
http://www.user-guides.co.uk/asp/search.asp?recor=1&Keywords=M305CRV&B1=Search&SearchFor=any&PT_ID=all
I select M305CRV.
There are also technical pdf's to download( how to open and replace the keyboard.
good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия