electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony FH-411R: CD line in Left channel faulty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fongs

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Sony FH-411R: CD line in Left channel faulty Reply with quote

Hi,

I need help with my Sony mini hifi model: FH-411R. There's no sound when I plug in a source to the CD line in (RCA) left channel. CD line in right channel and both channels through AUX in work fine.

Does anyone know what could be wrong? Do u have a schematic for my use? Pls email:

[email protected]

or reply to this Thread. Thanks! Very Happy
fongs

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:17 am    Post subject: Sony FH-411R Picture Reply with quote

Pls refer to below link for pic of the hifi system. System's abt 8yrs old but still sounds great... except for the CD line in fault.

Any suggestions on fix? Pls help!!

Thanks. Laughing

http://articulo.mercadolibre.cl/jm/img?s=MLC&f=3638119_6110.jpg&v=O
fongs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err... no one got experience with Sony mini hifi? Crying or Very sad
BITCH

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:55 am    Post subject: Sony Service Manual for the FH-411R Reply with quote

FH-411R uploaded
fongs

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Err.. BITCH,

Thx for trying to help but I can only see the 1st page of the svc manual? Confused
fongs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:46 am    Post subject: Update.../ Reply with quote

Still haven't got the svc manual...

I have since done some manual circuit tracing. Prime suspect: 4-ch Multiplexer IC part no. MC14052B. Will try to replace to see if it works... wish me luck! Wink
fongs

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:17 pm    Post subject: It worked! =D Reply with quote

Quick update guys...

I've replaced IC302 (MC14052) - 4-ch multiplex and it worked! This IC functions as the input selector (ie. Tuner, AUX, Tape, CD) to pre-amp.

1 item less for the landfill! Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Update.../ Reply with quote

fongs wrote:
Still haven't got the svc manual...

I have since done some manual circuit tracing. Prime suspect: 4-ch Multiplexer IC part no. MC14052B. Will try to replace to see if it works... wish me luck! Wink
fgfdgdf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия