electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
how to get the service codes through remote for tvs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
venuele

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: how to get the service codes through remote for tvs Reply with quote

iam trying to repair tvs through remote, iknow some models in remote codes (for exe.in onida press VSM&DISPLAY iam getting service mode),but i want to know service codes for diffrent companys ctvs, where can i find the information about service codes.
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For one try:
http://www.riddledtv.com/forums/tv-service-menu-codes-f13.html
venuele

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

very very very thanks ineed some more models
torbjorn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For several older Salora and Nokia models (i. e. K, L and M chassis), service mode is entered by pressing P * 0 # rapidly followed by M on the remote.
But except for the M chassis, the only adjustments that can be done from the remote are centering the teletext display, adjusting the teletext contrast and setting the "option byte" - telling the set which options are installed etc.

Several other european brands using ITT/Micronas chipset for digital signal processing (i. e. Seleco and Schneider DTV1/DTV2) use a jumper for entering service mode. Short the jumper pins while the set is switched on and then remove the jumper.

In any case, adjustment instructions must be taken from the service manual of the relevant set, the service menus can be a bit cryptic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия