electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
How to access service panel on Mitsubishi Projection TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Drdave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: How to access service panel on Mitsubishi Projection TV Reply with quote

I have an old Mitsubishi Vs-4001 R . rear projection (1990) TV.
it still has a fair picture on it but could stand focus and convergence touch up.
I don't have the service manual so I have no clue how to access the service control panel.
If anyone could help or has a copy of the service manual it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
jts1957

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: How to access service panel on Mitsubishi Projection TV Reply with quote

Drdave wrote:
I have an old Mitsubishi Vs-4001 R . rear projection (1990) TV.
it still has a fair picture on it but could stand focus and convergence touch up.
I don't have the service manual so I have no clue how to access the service control panel.
If anyone could help or has a copy of the service manual it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Do you have any "clue" what you are doing once you get access?
1990 set - CRT's could be showing their age - especially if you find is already at "best focus."
I would highly recommend obtaining service manual and reading fully the convergence proceedures before trying to adjust anything other than the "Customer" convergence.
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remove the back and see if you can access the three tubes. If not remove the screen and clean off all 3 lenses. The focus block is under the speaker grill.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.
Any idea on the safe way to remove the screen and speaker grills
minnie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The speaker grill just pulls off and look at the screen, you'll see the screws and the screen assembly lifts up.
Mike Mike

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:11 am    Post subject: Mitsubishi Projection TV Reply with quote

I have Mitsubishi projection TV VS-4007R. All of the sudden it does not power on. Is there a fuse to replace or reset button. It would be nice to acquir service manual for this TV
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия