electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
LG Studioworks 775N / EV7001 (CA-65) doesn't start

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the_ccm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:01 pm    Post subject: LG Studioworks 775N / EV7001 (CA-65) doesn't start Reply with quote

Hi,

I've got a problem on a LG 775N monitor.

When I power-on the monitor, the power led goes on. A relay is clicking, I hear some noise as if the high-voltage is generated and then it stops. The relay is clicking and the power-cycle starts over again.

I check secondary voltages on SMPS, there is 4 lines : 75V, 160V, 6.3V and 15V. Everything seems to be ok except for 15V line which is only 11V , i thought one component were dead on the 15V line but couldn't find one ?? also on THT no -30V, -120V, -40V etc. also B+ transistor driver (IRF9530) is very hot after 30 seconds ......
the_ccm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok maybe this will help :

when "DPMF Low" is low, V1 equals to 15V and V2 nearly 0V, which is normal. But when DPMF is 5V, V1=11,2V and V2=11V. Output current on transistor collector is 0.33A , but even if i cut all after transistor output, and i place a 100Ohm resistor for example (0.15A), V1 fall down to 11,8V ??? D924 and C925 have been changed without success .................

Thanks for your help

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: I have same problem Reply with quote

Hi,

I Have same monitor too and also I have same problem too. Did you find any solution for this.

Thanks

Baris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

check on crt bord their is any dry solder i found many time in 15 "
Kulfi

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Problem Reply with quote

Same Problem
did any one found any solution.
Thanks

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your FBT is gone. Change it

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same Problem
did any one found any solution.
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия