electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
need datasheet for MC13309T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefixer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: need datasheet for MC13309T Reply with quote

Hello every body ,any one to help me find datsheet for MC13309T and MC 13306T3s .Is there any substitute for them .Thanks in advance.
avrelec

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:39 am    Post subject: MC13309 = TA8215H Reply with quote

Hi guy:

I searched in my database, and i founded which the MC13309T is equivalent to TA8215H, a power output amplifier IC.

I not know upload files to this forum yet.....

But datasheet for TA8215 is popular in the web......only you should look for TA8215 datasheet .pdf in any searcher moor (yahoo, google, altavista, etc.), or in the specialized website such as alldatasheet or datasheet4u for example.

Te best regards.

avrelec
avrelec

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: MC13306T3 = TA8205 Reply with quote

Hi again...

Panasonic (Matsushita) claim which MC13306T3 (Dual power output IC for car audio) can be replaced by a TA8205 directly.....
so then:

MC13309T = TA8215H
MC13306T3 = TA8205

This are the solutions for our problem.

I hope this information help you guy!
Good lucks in your repairs and the best regards.

avrelec (from Chile)
thefixer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:01 pm    Post subject: mc13309 Reply with quote

Thank you so much again for help,this is my email for correspondance ;[email protected].
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия