electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
53SWX12B - Will not come on
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

Plug in - push power button - Power light comes on - no Picture or sound. I hear a chirp during the powering up and when I removed the back cover for a Visual Check I noticed that LED DP-23 is not lit on the Deflection PWB.
Does anyone have the service Manual or Scematic for this unit or at the least this board or could give Me an idea of where to look for the power loss point?
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.justmanuals.com/hitachi-projection-color-53swx10b-43uwx10b-53swx12b-53uwx10b-61swx10b-61uwx10b-61swx12b-chassis-dp14g-dp17-parts-service-p-40924.html

$10.77 and instant download.

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check the convergence IC's.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:39 pm    Post subject: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
Check the convergence IC's.

How would I find out what to check on them? I do not know what the pinouts or Values are for the ICs? I do not have any test equipment other than a Multimeter. or would it be simple enough and cost effective to just replace them?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

Justmanuals wrote:

$10.77 and instant download.

Thanks but I am not ready to buy a Manual for a TV I am not sure is worth it. I was hoping that someone had a line on a Free Manual or would simply look at the one they had and share info. I got the TV Free in this condition.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could try and unplug the connectors going to it and see if the set comes on.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

minnie wrote:
You could try and unplug the connectors going to it and see if the set comes on.

Do you mean to say that I should basically remove the Convergence PWB from the system (Electrically) Issolat it from the rest of the Unit?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So you got the TV for free and you're too cheap to buy a manual

Sad......
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
So you got the TV for free and you're too cheap to buy a manual

Sad......

Why Buy a Propietary Manual fo something that might be tossed out? Not Cheap, Realistic and do not believe in wasting money on things that are not needed. if the set is repairable then I will buy one for further repairs if needed.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:43 am    Post subject: Re: 53SWX12B - Will not come on Reply with quote

[email protected] wrote:
minnie wrote:

Do you mean to say that I should basically remove the Convergence PWB from the system (Electrically) Issolat it from the rest of the Unit?

It's got a plus and minus voltage that is the same. Unpugging connectors and isolating the circuit helps.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия