electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Metz old TV

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cnR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Metz old TV Reply with quote

Hi. I'd like to ask for some help.. i have old Metz TV which is a bit broken, and i'm looking for datasheet or any electrical scheme to see what can be broken. It doesnt show anything while starting, just makes weird noises, all i can see is black monitor, If anyone has any idea what cna be broken, or has any links where i could find data sheet or schemes, i'd be very, very greatful Smile thanx
cnR

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and ii forgot to say the model is weird, it has one number inside it, and one on the outside part. So the inside one is 7956 and outside one is 7746. By the way which one is correct model number? i think it's the inside one, but i'm not sure.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия