electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Goodmand TFT LDC TY Power problem?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickeevans

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Goodmand TFT LDC TY Power problem? Reply with quote

I have a Goodmans LCD TV Model GTVL19W17HDF. its supposed to be new but.

Firstly it failed to start up some of the time ( standby light on but faint) once started up it would work prefectly. Now it does not work at all.

I have taken it to a repair shop but they say its probably the TV power that needs repairing but they cannot locate parts unit and say they are not available and the TV is scrap.

Can anyone help with drawings, advice or where I can locate parts.

Thanks in advance Crying or Very sad
mickevans

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:16 am    Post subject: Goodmans LCD TV Power problem Reply with quote

Go directly to contact your Goodmans LCD TV supplier or support center. They have professional tools to detect the issues.

Many thanks for your suggestion but I do not know the supplier and I have tried Goodmans support centre and all they say it may be a coapaciter on the power circuit.
Still hoping Embarassed Idea
vtech

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aliensong wrote:
Go directly to contact your Goodmans LCD TV supplier or support center. They have professional tools to detect the issues.

You need to STOP posting REPEATED useless garbage . Keep it up & be banned
torbjorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TVs sold under the Goodmans brand use to be manufactured by any of the well known OEM companys and hence, identical sets can be found under a lot of different trade names and model designations, chances are good that it is easier to find service documentation if you first figure out who has really made the set. It is very common that the importers and brand owners of such OEM products do not have very high competence or interest to help with component-level service.

Possible clues can be to look for the country of manufacture, fine print in a corner of the nameplate, internal labels, part numbers on PCBs and moulded plastic parts, and so on. Also, you can check online catalogues from third-part spare parts suppliers and note which other brands and models are using the same key components, remote control and so on.

I have no personal experience of Goodmans as that brand afaik only is used in the UK, but i would guess that it might be manufactured by LG, Beko or Vestel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия