electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Viewsonic Monitor Blinking

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jools1976

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:45 pm    Post subject: Viewsonic Monitor Blinking Reply with quote

I've got a Viewsonic VX924 19" LCD monitor that will turn on, however, the power LED on the front will flash and the screen will blink the image for a split second, then go blank. It continues to do this in a cycle, about evey 2-3 seconds. I have narrowed it down to the power supply board. Upon initial inspection I noticed 3 bulging electrolytic caps, which turned out to test faulty. I replaced them, but I've still got the same problem. I can't seem to get my hands on a set of schematics either. Does anyone know where I can get some schematics, or give me any insight on troubleshooting the board? Thanks.
minnie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep checking caps. There's usually more than just a couple.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes - I have the same problem - The power supply is the likely culprit - If anyone has the schematic it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
torbjorn

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most LCD monitor power supplies are fairly standard designs, if you can't find a schematic for a particular power supply, then look at the application notes and reference designs from the manufacturer of the controller IC (usually, Fairchild, TI, Power Integrations etc).
SZASZ

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Try to uncople the inverter. the inverter is powered using a 3.15 Fuse.

Maybe the Inverter has ocuured a fault.

See if the 12V is stabile. when you connect and siconeect the inverter.
De Wang LCD

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a general power supply circuit board capacitor above, you should replace the out OK
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Any

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Many Reply with quote

I am looking for a complete circuit diagram of VX 924 monitor and fuses locations?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия