electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
40" sony project - funky table

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greeef

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:35 am    Post subject: 40" sony project - funky table Reply with quote

Hi there.

I've just been given a 40" sony bravia panel, with no power supply. I don't even know what model it is.

Anyway, i want to strip it down to the LCD and mount it onto a table. The only input i will need is the VGA input, which seems to be located on what looks like the mainboard, it's certainly the one that sends data directly to the panel PCB.

I am hoping that i will only have to power this board to get the panel working, but i appreciate it is a vain hope. I just have no idea which voltages to apply to which pin.

Any help or advice would be much appreciated. I'd rather not buy a new psu if i can avoid it, cos i'm skint.

Thanks

griff
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the back of the cabnit there should be the model number.
jts1957

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it has No Power Supply, perhaps it also has No Back Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия