electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Does anyone have a service manual for a chrysl RB1 nav radio

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffshort2000

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Does anyone have a service manual for a chrysl RB1 nav radio Reply with quote

Tring to fix my bricked RB1. This unit was made by alpine for chrysler and for the 2002 through 2007 chrysler cars and trucks.

Would anyone have the service manual for this radio?

Thanks,
Jeff
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpine?
Chrysler Question

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea,
Believe it or not the unit was designed and manufactured by Alpine!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alpine is the only company that will not allow the authorized repair centers to sell us parts or service manuals. Doesn't matter if it's Chrysler, Toyota, or Honda products. JERKS! Except for one inexpensive model, all Chrysler cd-only radios are built by Alpine. The cd / cassette radios are almost all built by Mitsubishi and are very high quality.

What's wrong with your unit? I have a bunch of RB1s and RB4s here. Some are brand new.

caradiodoc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bought it from a gentleman pretty cheaply and he stated that the CD/dvd player had some issues. But the actual problem is the unit is stuck in the update mode.

The screen says "do not shut engine off" and it has 1 bar on it.

I guess the actual problem is I do not know how to revert the thing back to a previous version of the software. I need to get the software on the system before I can diagnose if there is a drive issue.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

What are you wanting to get for one of the rb1's? I still have not gotten mine repaired. How do I get ahold of you? Thanks, Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия