electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Stand by for toshiba TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trekkerone

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Stand by for toshiba TV Reply with quote

Hi, I have a Toshiba TV model 32AV554D and it will not come out of stand by mode. I have tried unplugging it from the mains supply, switching on from TV and with remote control, has anybody got ant ideas please? Thanks.
Danno

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the tv on, have you pulled the power cord? Another thing I would try is holding the power button for several seconds. Perhaps the remote needs new batteries?
[email protected]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have tried tv tuning for your Toshiba TV.

There might be a manufacture fault and you should rectify it by eitehr Tuning it again or by visiting/complaining to the service station.

Is the TV in Warranty ???
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TV that's effectively DEAD - even connecting to the best Antenna/Cable/Satellite signal won't cause it to miraculously start working. Rolling Eyes
cikoo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 am    Post subject: toshiba regza Reply with quote

i bought a toshiba regza model 32av554d of g/f's daughter but it ... IF you can provide the REMOTE model (you gave the TV model) Then it
.________________________
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия