electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Acer TravelMate 723tx laptop dismantled...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twinedge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Acer TravelMate 723tx laptop dismantled... Reply with quote

this pic is from an Acer Travelmate 723TX's
main motherboard

i'am in need of some1 to tell me,what part is this,that is burned....i don't know if it's a semiconductor or what...also looks like a diode...

my problem is that i want to buy the part,but i don't know what ask for..

any help will be apreciated...thanx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Acer Travelmate 723TX's Reply with quote

Hi it is a diode, Try using a 1n4007
twinedge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx..i know the chances of me fixing this are slim ...i just want to see if it will work,if it does i'am in business...
twinedge

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well guys poor faith doesn't take anyone,anywhere....i fixed the damn
laptop and i'm very happy with myself Very Happy ...
and to the buddy upstairs ,who said it was a diode,it's not,it's capacitor...thanx for try....

it's really incredible what you can do if you try....
Cool
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:14 am    Post subject: acer travelmate 723tx Reply with quote

Ive been searching High and low for info on this laptop: I want to install it in my car as a permanent fixture and to this end, I need to extent the cables from the monitor. They need to be about 4 metres long but that figure can be reduced to 2 metres. Any ideas please? I can be contacted on +27765233934 or mail me at [email protected]
I know you guys will prolly say search!! but the thing is, I cant find anything. The guys at mp3car.com have some ideas but theres no real help there. They jsut say extend this and leave that and I CANT. cos I dont know which is which. The lappie is working quite well and any help from you guys will really be appreciated!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия