electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Painter IC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philips 28PW6515

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Painter IC Reply with quote

Have had problems with Painter IC and have replaced complete PCB with one from another set. Now have good pics etc but need to adjust EW. Could any one tell me how to get into service mode to alter settings etc'
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Painter IC Reply with quote

Download the manual by typing in the model number above and select FIND NOW.
It comes in three parts so you may have to download all three before it will open.
Although I haven't looked I would be very surprised if it did not contain this info.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:09 pm    Post subject: Painter IC Reply with quote

To get into the service menu with the remote type 062596, then press the status button ( i think it's an " i " with a plus on it. It has to be quite quick so may take a few atempts.

To save the settings press the menu button, then press standby button to exit.

Make sure you've set the right option codes, they should be on a sticker on the tube, something like 126 69 14 24 0 0 0 ( use the keypad to change values ).

Charlie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия