electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Trouble with Toshiba e-studio 35

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mirohav

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Trouble with Toshiba e-studio 35 Reply with quote

Hello,
I have a problem with copier Toshiba e-studio 35. It goes OFF ( during copiing proces or in stand-by ) by it self but the power switch remains ON. It remains in this state untill the power switch is turned OFF and then to ON. Then it is working some time untill it goes OFF again. I have cleaned coronas so there is no dirt. I checked power board for cold joint but I find nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Trouble with Toshiba e-studio 35 Reply with quote

[quote="Mirohav"]Hello,
I have a problem with copier Toshiba e-studio 35. It goes OFF ( during copiing proces or in stand-by ) by it self but the power switch remains ON. It remains in this state untill the power switch is turned OFF and then to ON. Then it is working some time untill it goes OFF again. I have cleaned coronas so there is no dirt. I checked power board for cold joint but I find nothing.[/quote][list][code][color=blue][/color][size=18][/size][/code][/list]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:10 am    Post subject: Re: Trouble with Toshiba e-studio 35 Reply with quote

y
Anonymous wrote:
Mirohav wrote:
Hello,
I have a problem with copier Toshiba e-studio 35. It goes OFF ( during copiing proces or in stand-by ) by it self but the power switch remains ON. It remains in this state untill the power switch is turned OFF and then to ON. Then it is working some time untill it goes OFF again. I have cleaned coronas so there is no dirt. I checked power board for cold joint but I find nothing.
    Code:
    [color=blue][/color][size=18][/size]

The problem eventualy is in time for auto shut off stored in RAM
(too short)

[0][8] - cod 206

Auto-power off timer
setting
mode ALL
initial value 9
range 0~20

Timer to automatically turn OFF the power
when the copier has not been used.
0: 3min. 1: 5min. 2: 10min. 3: 15min.
4: 20min. 5: 25min. 6: 30min. 7. 40min
8. 50min. 9: 60min. 10: 70min. 11. 80min.
12. 90min. 13. 100min. 14. 110min.
15. 120min. 16. 150min 17. 180min.
18. 210min. 19. 240min. 20. Not used

Follow the steps below:

1.Turn OFF the mashine
2.Then press [0][8] key simutaneously
3.Via numpad enter 206 then START
4.input number within 0-20 corespond to desired time
5.Use SET to store new value to RAM
6. Pres [0][9] to exit

8. Be happy
Guray

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Problem with Toshiba e-studio 35 Reply with quote

Hi,
I have a problem with Toshiba e-studio 35, too.
It is used as a network printer in our office. It works fine, but sometimes it just start not printing. Whatever I do, all the jobs seem to be waiting and no responding from the printer.
However, I can scan and fotocopy, that is the machine does not freeze. Whatever we do, it still remains as a problem. For ex. today, we are not able to get prints for 6 hours.

Can you give a hand?
thanks in advance
larenzo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: I have a problem with my TOSHIBA E-STUDIO45!!!!! Reply with quote

after few servicing of photo coppying with the machine a code (45) comes up with the reading " help call for service and a Spinal tool Sign" comes up

how can i get this code off please help me, you can also feel free to contact me through [email protected]

thanks

Mcc
morrie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Re: Trouble with Toshiba e-studio 35 Reply with quote

hey,did you check the hardrive
[email protected]
morrie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: Problem with Toshiba e-studio 35 Reply with quote

format your hardrive or check if your machine has the same ip adress as
the pc
[email protected]
morrie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: I have a problem with my TOSHIBA E-STUDIO45!!!!! Reply with quote

That sounds like a fucer unit problem. check your heaterlamp,resistors or thermofuse.
[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия