electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Looking for an electronics tech

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ccowgill

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Looking for an electronics tech Reply with quote

Looking for a candidate skilled in radio, tv, stereo, applicance repair - and/or experience in repairing and maintaining Open-Hole electronic well logging equipment. Duties also involve implementation and maintenance of mobile satellite systems for well logging vehicles, and giving technical support to the end users.

If you are interested in learning more about this job, know anyone who might be interested, or have any suggestions as to where I would find someone like this - please contact me at [email protected]

Thank you Very Happy Any assitance would be appreciated! Need someone ASAP.
Clayton

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:19 am    Post subject: EXPERIENCE IN BOTH CONSUMER ELECT. & WELL LOGGING EQUIPM Reply with quote

Hello, Laughing

My name is Clay McCance [b]and I have experience in both Consumer Electronics and Open-Hole Electronic Well Logging Equipment.. I worked for Starburst Electronics from 1994 to 1997. Starburst Electronics home office was Calgary,Alb., CANADA, but I worked for them out of there Dallas,TX office. As for Consumer Electronics I've been doing that sence my DeVry Inst. of Tech. days. I graduated in June of 1993. If you would like to talk more feel free to email me at [email protected]. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Clayton
nido teodoro

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Electronics Technician Reply with quote

Hi,

My name is Nido I'm a Filipino I used to worked in Magellan International Hotel as soundman and electornics technician for 10yrs. (1982-1992)
Working in Swee Lee Company,Singapore as chief Technician for almost 5yrs.(1994-1998)
Now I'm doing my own Electrnonics shop as my bread and butter.
My Email: [email protected] to hear from you soon.

nido teodoro
nutz32

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HI, i'm Nathaniel Labro. I have past experiences in electronics, and my specialty is Mobile Telephones, Staellite receivers, Computers and selected Household Appliances. If you wish to contact me (I do Hope So) please email me: [email protected]
vikash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:27 am    Post subject: Job Reply with quote

Hi, my name is vik.I am 18 years experience in repairing these eqiupment(tvs,vcr,hi-fiandsoon).i have just finished a one training repairing digital camcorders by a company in U.K.His trade mark is SONY.
But,we repaired also panasonic,jvcand canon also.Now,I am back to my country (Mauritius) and is unemployed.So,I hope you got such info on me and here you very soon.
[email protected]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: iam interested to work as ELECTRONIC PROFESSIONAL Reply with quote

MY NAME IS EJAZ FROM INDIA

I HAVE 6 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN ELECTRONICS AS TECHNICAN FOR MONITORS, POWER SUPPLIES, UPS, PRINTERS. AND CHIPLEVEL TECHNIAN FOR MOTHERBOARDS.

TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS;

Diploma in R&TV electronics
(MINISTRY OF HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT, GOVT. OF INDIA)

Certificate Course in Mobile phone services
(DEPARTMENT OF YOUTH SERVICES STEP GOVT. OF ANDHRA PRADESH INDIA)

Diploma in Mobile Phone engineering Hardware & Softwares
(GOVT. OF ANDHRA PRADESH MINISTRY OF MINOTIES FINANCE CORP. ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA)

Diploma in Motherboard Chiplevel Technicans
(DIVISION OF HARDWARE, DCS COMPUTERS, HYD, AP)

email:[email protected]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Jobs section All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия