electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony kv 29f2u fault

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ser

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: sony kv 29f2u fault Reply with quote

my sony kv 29f2u keeps flickering or blinking, it does it whilst watching normal tv might not do it as much when watching a dvd or playing a video game (ps2). also takes bout 5mins to turn on!

when it flickers it goes to a black screen for like 1-2 seconds and has the av extension sign on where the tv channel would be!

anyone help me?
markmarkmx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, what about the sound. is it correct?
if only the video is blinking i think your crt is broken.
or may be the chroma ic
ronald

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: Re: sony kv 29f2u fault Reply with quote

try to resoldered on power supply section
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия