electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
SONY DAV-SA35K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gf1255

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:12 am    Post subject: SONY DAV-SA35K Reply with quote

which model of STK IC can be replace for insted of CXD9750L sony ic....because in my sony DAV SA35K system., all 6 ic are not working. so have to replace. but CXD9750L ICs are not available. So i thought to replace it useing STK ICs.....sooo please help me..!1 [/b]
joester

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

STK does not appear to have a suitable replacement fot the CXD9750L you need.

However, they seem to be available online. You can do a google search and send the suppliers a request for small quantity pricing. You may pay more than you prefer, but I see few options on that particular part.

I have paid $5 for a component and $8 for shipping through such vendors.

If I were interested in purchasing 100 components, I could have had them for $1.17 each and the same shipping charge applied. You just learn to swallow the lumps and move on.

Joe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия