electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony CDX-MP40 Tuner wont work???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bridgstfer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Sony CDX-MP40 Tuner wont work??? Reply with quote

I have the above head unit in my car and now whenever I press the source to tuner it just displays the word tuner on the screen and a hear nothing and none of the tuner functions work???

Please help i love that head unit!
Man whit no tuner

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:02 pm    Post subject: re Sony CDX-MP40 Tuner wont work???? Reply with quote

I got the same problem

Tell me if you find somes solutions
Spirogeek

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:41 pm    Post subject: CDX MP40 Reply with quote

Me too, same prob. Mine was fine until i was listening with engine off with no probs, turned engine on and as the unit powered up it's never worked again... the cd part is ok tho... Anyone find any solutions?
Niko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all,
you must replace the Microprocessor with new version.

Regards, Niko.
Sony User

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: the problem that`s no problem Reply with quote

you DONT must replace the Microprocessor with new version!!
Under the Display is a RESET BUTTON. Press it for 30 seconds with a screwdriver and it works!!!

i had the same problem...

Greetings from Germany!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия