electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Who knows from which product is this pcb ?????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hansmaas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Who knows from which product is this pcb ????? Reply with quote

From which product is this pcb ?

I am interested in combination of OM8361 with LCD, i saw this on internet and search for the diagram of this product.

who can help me ??

Vortash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:10 am    Post subject: circuit id Reply with quote

Hi not sure what that circuit is to be honest however from its size as it appears to be about 80x40 cm I am thinking it may be the internal workings of a Game Boy or a small hand held television . I see it has an lcd attached but there is no other information on the circuit apart from the chip and components , that chip information may lead you to the manufacturer .
hope you find it regards ...Vortash
Pentode

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OM8361/TDA8361/TDA8362

The previous poster kinda hit the nail on the head, it's a low end TV processing chip... Google the above and you'll be able to get the data sheet.

Dave
Pentode

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-bump-

Sorry it's an old Post, ah well/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия