electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
AOZ1010AI - where can I buy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spider31

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm    Post subject: AOZ1010AI - where can I buy Reply with quote

Hi where can I buy such an integrated circuit AOZ1010AI, or if someone were to sell this because Poland is not in any store?
joester

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has worked for me in the past.

Contact the manufacturer directly, you want the sales office. Tell them you are looking for a few samples of a particular IC for some testing. Many times, you can sweet talk them into sparing a few components for your testing purposes. Especially when you have exhausted the normal methods looking for such a small quantity. Brokers always want to sell huge quantities and not be bothered with small ones.

I once got 50 components as a sample when I only wanted two to repair a power inverter. Pretty cool when that happens.

Alpha & Omega Semiconductor Contact page

Good luck, and always be nice. If you have a credit card, offer to pay for the parts. Their corporate pricing will be pennies per component at the most, and not worth the paperwork to charge you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия