electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Toshiba 21S23N - what chassis does it use?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JamesQB

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Toshiba 21S23N - what chassis does it use? Reply with quote

Hi,

I have the above set in for repair and need a service manual for it, but I don't know what chassis is uses, and since the model number of the set does not bring up any manuals I want to try a search by chassis for the schematic. Does anyone know?

Thanks.
R_ay

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orion Made chasis"TMA528C" used on several funi/symphonic sets-- which is not listed anywhere in Toshiba,
However, there is sumthin right under your nose Cool

http://fileshare.eshop.bg/chassis2model.php?search_model=21S23B
JamesQB

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found that page before. Clicking on the chassis type just sends the words to the search function, bringing up nothing of any use. The Funai 2003 files are not the right type...
R_ay

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no no, if you click on 1st TOSHIBA on that page & scroll down to 21N21.
I'm pretty sure the only diff is mainly the audio (stereo vs mono) & a scart connector. I'm in US & had one come in for service last year--turned out to be dried up cap in power supply, but had to provide a 220 Ac Tap while happened to have a PAl signal generator--- Not sure what part of the world are you from(USA?) but as FYI,

Model 21s23 is the spanish(oversease model) w/PAL tuning system & if i'm not mistakin needs 220~240 50/Hz to run. Original Service manual was avail on CD from Toshiba part # SMCD005 (overseas)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия