electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Sony KV 32S35 32' TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madmavs

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 am    Post subject: Sony KV 32S35 32' TV Reply with quote

When I power it on I can hear sound but no picture. It did come on once but when the power went out it never came back on. My question is can it be fixed. And what do I need to fix it & what kind of price am I looking to spend. Or should I just save and by a new tv . Iam a student and dont have alot of money for a new tv. I did see one at Walmart for 250.00 ( I for get the brand ) and that I may be able to afford . Any help in this is greatly appreciated.
Thanks . madmavs
kilork

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
Two questions:
- is there High Voltage on the vacuum lamp?
- is there the heater of guns?
Send mi answer I will replay your question. OK?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A shorted picture tube is a possabillity
if you hear one click then sound but no picture
madmavs

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:45 am    Post subject: Sony KV 32S35 32' TV Reply with quote

Well on the question on is there a heater on the vac. .....I dont know . But I do know that when powering on. It now clicks once not twice and that was one of the things that I noticed first off. ( as stated above ).
Thank you " Guest " is that something that is easly fixed or should I start saving and do a little shopping for new TV ...

THANKS AGAIN madmavs
kilork

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
you have the High Voltage on vac.. if you hear dry burst during turning on tv-set;
you have heater of guns if You see orange light in thin ending the vacuum tube.
You have to open the back side tv-set, You should be observant .
Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия