electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
TV skips channels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reviewboy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:14 am    Post subject: TV skips channels Reply with quote

Please forgive me if I am posting this in the wrong forum.

I just bought a used Philips CCC092A television (without remote control).

When I press the button for the next higher or lower channel, it skips over some channel. That is, it goes from channel 6 to 10 to 13 to 19...

Is there a way to make the TV increment one channel at a time?

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems you need to acess the tv's menu and then modify your channel list to turn channels on or off. If you have it hooked to cable, try the 'autoprogram' function on most tv's for detecting channels.
Vortash

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Philips CCC092A television (without remote control) Reply with quote

Hi you may find it easier to aquire a remote to enter the menu and spaecial functions of your set , most universal remotes will do this providing you select the right code . I have found the 4 in one universal remote from Wallmart ( ASDA ) opperates most sets adequatley , I use one of these in my work and find it opperates , Vestel sets Panasonic , Sony , Matsui, Hitachi,Phillips , and a host of others it cost me £9.99 thats about $19.00 and has saved me hours searching for a remote that would work a customers set when they bring them in without the remotes hope this helps you regards vortash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия