electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
VW BETA 4 (Grundig) 14/1995 - I dont know how write a code..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
v.kalandra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: VW BETA 4 (Grundig) 14/1995 - I dont know how write a code.. Reply with quote

Hi, I give a code form this site...But I have a small problem.
When I power on the radio, radio write "SAFE" and I can not write a code...
Is it the End of the Radio?? When I power the radio and hold some button, Radio will write a some code of CPU. Can anyone help me with code procedure to unlock?? Thanks Sad
iron eagle

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On unit. The display shows "SAFE".
• The TP and TA simultaneously pressing buttons until the digital display "1000" appears.
Buttons let go! TP and TA pressing buttons again, or not hold, otherwise the number is taken 1000 as the code!
Using keys to enter the station 1 to 4 code number. It is with button 1, the first digit of the code number entered, etc., with the second digit key 2
Then again, the TP and TA simultaneously pressing buttons until the frequency display "SAFE" appears. Buttons let go!
Shortly thereafter, will automatically receive one frequency. The unit is now operational.
Is inadvertently entered during the electronic lock picked the wrong code number, the display will show "SAFE", first flashing and then continuously.
Now the entire process can be repeated once. The number of attempts is displayed. If an incorrect code re-posted his number,
the device is locked for about 1 hours, that is, it can not be put into operation. Be turned on after the expiry of one hour, the device retention and
Stuck key in the ignition turns off the display of the experiments and the electronic lock can be lifted. The cycle - two attempts, one hour
locked - still applies. Cool
v.kalandra

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, its allright Smile
And can you tell me a procedure on Grundig WKC5100 RDS?
I thing, is it number 4 and > to login code. But I have invalid code, or i dont know how it is save the code...
Iron Eagle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey look here it s for wkc 5201
http://www.radio-code.co.uk/code-entry-help-Grundig-3.htm
v.kalandra

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thing...i have a bad code.... Sad I try it in other topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия