electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
sony tv

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leafar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: sony tv Reply with quote

can anyone help me to findout the value of capacitor 1620 in g-board and vdr 601 got burn near the ac input of my tv old model kv-29hx1.pls help

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: sony tv Reply with quote

leafar wrote:
can anyone help me to findout the value of capacitor 1620 in g-board and vdr 601 got burn near the ac input of my tv old model kv-29hx1.pls help

changed these capacitors and the TV had powered up already but the pic is not normal with 3d appearance with shadow green backround,tried to adjust the hstat and screen control ,the 3 orange lit in the crt is normal.check open resistors/dried joints near jungle IC 301 including board at the back of the tube but nothing happen. pls help.

Note: this is not the same sony TV that i have posted before in this forum,thanks a lot for those people who help me ,my other tV is working great until now.
leafar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: sony tv Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
leafar wrote:

changed these capacitors and the TV had powered up already but the pic is not normal with 3d appearance with shadow green backround,tried to adjust the hstat and screen control ,the 3 orange lit in the crt is normal.check open resistors/dried joints near jungle IC 301 including board at the back of the tube but nothing happen. pls help.

Note: this is not the same sony TV that i have posted before in this forum,thanks a lot for those people who help me ,my other tV is working great until now.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:32 am    Post subject: Re: sony tv Reply with quote

leafar wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
leafar wrote:

replaced the IC 301 nothing happen still with green pic,tried to degauss using magnet ,temporarily cured the color fault- turned off /on the unit
the green color reappears again. any idea?ty
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If degaussing it cured it temporarily, I'd suspect the thermistor.
leafar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:

yes sir degaussing cured it temporarily with good pic, i`ll try to replace it with a new thermistor and post you whatever the outcome.ty again sir.
leafar

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:20 am    Post subject: sony tv Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
And all these years I've been using a manual degaussing coil to demagnetize CRT's ... when I could have used a "magnet" instead! Very Happy LOL Very Happy

a tideous job that i wouldn`t do it again... Sad
leafar

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

minnie wrote:

you are correct sir minnie,replaced the thermistor and it works ok. thank you very much...... Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyback number or code of sony tv kv-29hx1?please help. thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия