electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
inverter boards for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan the TV man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: inverter boards for sale Reply with quote

I have 2 inverter boards-6632L-0283A,6632L-0282A.They areLC370WX1,Master and Slave.From a working Magnavox 37MF321D/37.This LCD has a cracked screen.I want $100.00 for both.
Dan the TV man

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: inverter boards for sale Reply with quote

I want $100 for the two boards,and I will pay shipping in the continental US.Postal Service flat rate.
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Inverter boards for sale Reply with quote

I will ship the above boards overseas,if the buyer will pay shipping.I must have payment plus shipping.Before the boards are shipped.
Yacman311

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Magnavox 37" LCD 37MF321d Reply with quote

I have a bad power board for the same set. Do you have on of those handy? Looks like a diode (2075), a resistot on the back, 25v cap and 35v cap are smoked. Is this common issue? Could something else in the monitor be bad to cause this? Do you think I need to play it safe and buy a new LED TV.
Thanks for your help!! Very Happy
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: 37mf321 Reply with quote

Ive already sold the power supply and put the inverter boards in another tv.A new ower supply is $285 dollars.I would try replacing the burnt out components.I know someone that will buy the screen and front panel from youre tv.
WRATH

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:36 am    Post subject: Re: inverter boards for sale Reply with quote

Dan the TV man wrote:
I have 2 inverter boards-6632L-0283A,6632L-0282A.They areLC370WX1,Master and Slave.From a working Magnavox 37MF321D/37.This LCD has a cracked screen.I want $100.00 for both.

And just where do I contact you at if you're not registered?
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive already got rid of these parts.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия