electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Mitshubishi TV shaking picture

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albardeiro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Mitshubishi TV shaking picture Reply with quote

My Mitsubishi TV VS-50705 started with shaking picture some time ago, it would go away after but got longer and longer, I red that it could be the PIP board and could be bypassed, but when I opened the TV I didn't see anything that looked like the 903B552 board (my TV is a 1999 ) so I red some more and someone point out that the SMV 935D3910 board was the PIP board. I order one but toke that board out to check for bad caps or so and for the hack of it I pluged the tv back on and started it again and for a couple minutes it worked fine ,then started to shake againg leadding me to believe that that is not the problem and possible not the PIP board.
Any help
Thank you
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check/replace c2p05, C2P02, and C2P03 on the signal board. c2p05 is usually the bad one. Their the filter caps for the regulators.
Albardeiro

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I was trying to find c2p05 and so on ( still didn't) I had the tv unplugged from power, later when I plugged it back to power and turn the TV on it was fine for about 5 minutes then it starter to shake any more information would be grate.
Thank You

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: WRATH Reply with quote

Did you replace the mententioned part? If not why not?
minnie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jts1957 wrote:
He says he can't find it, therefore it doesn't exist. Wants to move forward. Confused

It's there. Look next to the transistors on the heat sinks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally removed the signal board from TV and found the caps you were talking about, I replaced c2p05, c2p02, c2p03 and since I had order it I also replaced the IC2p01(9v regulator). Put everything back and IT WORKS GREAT, toke me about an hour from removing board to finish.
Thank you MINNIE
Albardeiro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize that I wasn't logged in
Thank You
ChadCy75

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: where did you get parts? Reply with quote

Does anybody know where to get the C2po5?
minnie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Re: where did you get parts? Reply with quote

ChadCy75 wrote:
Does anybody know where to get the C2po5?

http://parts.digikey.com/1/parts-kws/47-uf-capacitor
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия