electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
repairs for phillips 117cm rear projection model 46pp8621

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
twighliter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: repairs for phillips 117cm rear projection model 46pp8621 Reply with quote

Hello out there looking for a converge for my Tv the colour guns were replaced but have since found there was a fault in the converge Its the blue gun wont focus looks like 3D and hard on the eyes Now I have been informed that phillips has closed down world wide and I cannot get this part anywhere I have tried various site but to now avail sadly just in the process of paying it off and very dissapointed as phillips had a good name for decades
jts1957

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"...I cannot get this part....?" The CRT?
http://spares.bigwarehouse.com.au/index.php?cPath=139_536_1237&osCsid=dd6b69d4ce9729d46280186ccf5a681f
jts1957

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

46pp8621/79: Two STK392-120 ICs (location #7044 & 7045). Be sure to use heat sink compound when attaching the new ones. Smile

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/STK392-120
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия