electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips 32PW8717C it just doesn't start up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cr34tive

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 8:10 pm    Post subject: Philips 32PW8717C it just doesn't start up Reply with quote

Hi,

I appear to be having some problems with my Philips TV I hope there's someone that can help. Confused

Here's my problem: I try to turn it on, so I press the on/off switch, there's the regular amount of clicks that you would expect to hear when a TV is about to start. However, the red standby LED goes from it's usual dim red illuminated state and just flashes, nothing else happens.

Any ideas would be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Mike

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

This is EM2E chassis

Measure immediately after switching on, the voltage on cathode of the diode 6499. If you measure there for a short time 8,2V, then please restart the set and measure at C2430 if the Voltage immediately after the start up is approx. -40V. If the Voltage have a lower value then replace D6616, C2610 and R3617.
The parts could be faulty. Therefore it is better to replace the parts even when the measuring result is O.K.

2. It happens very offen that the blue capacitor (C2420) near the linetransistoris burned.
FlatTV

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check resitor R3652 (22Ohm), if open replace also Tr7641 & Tr7652 (BC847b) and solder the heatsink near linetransistor.
Check also R3483 (E/W circuit)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия