electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
konica 7155 developer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
renzys

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:27 am    Post subject: konica 7155 developer Reply with quote

dear friends,,

please help me, i want service handbook for this copier. ihave poblem with developer replacement.
Crying or Very sad
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
hay88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:38 am    Post subject: Re: konica 7155 developer Reply with quote

Konica 7165/7155 Developer Dumping Solution
The Konica 7165/7155 models are known for developer dumping, grainy copies (using developer to create image) which causes premature fuser roller wear and light or washed out CQ which is worse on 2nd side. Solution:....... (This must be followed exactly as stated otherwise you will not realize a fix). 1 Verify PM, drum and developer counters are correct and reset after replacement (do not extend PM count or this will NOT work). 2. It's best to start with a fresh FULL PM, but if not, check clean and/or replace as neccessary the; charge wire, grid, charge cleaners, toner guide roller, and blade. 3.Check Drum-to-ground resistance. Spin drum in 47 mode 4-1-*-1-start. Measure from drum shaft screw to frame. Should be UNDER 80 ohms. If above, install lamp pressure plate (p/n 55FA53170). Attach to one of the 3 available near-by screws on the front of the drum carriage so that the plate touches and rides along the inner drum bearing race. re-measure. Should be less than 20 ohms now. 4. Make certain that Drum voltage is set correctly (see service manual) 5. Remove developer unit and set on level surface. Remove top cover. Set meter to lowest ohms scale. Hold one lead against set screw for doctor blade. Hold other lead against outer edge of mag roller where you can see the alluminum. Spin roller and read (may need help with this part or use wire leads with clips). Should read LESS than 20 ohms at all times during test. This is the most critical part and the MAIN cause of entire problem. If this is failing, nothing esle told here will work untill this is repaired. Options (a) replace developer bearing, remeasure and if new one is below 20 ohms, you're okay (careful, I have seen many new ones read bad) (b) Add modification to mag roller sleeve. (this is what my service dept. does and EVERY one of our 30 plus machines run clean with excellent CQ). We use p/n 26NA45140 (spring, reg) and connect both ends to the bias pin that protrudes from the back side of of the Dev unit (this is where it gets it's bias connection from the main body) and stretch it over the mag roller shaft giving the mag roller %100 continuity. This completly eliminates the mag roller bearing for bias transfer. NOTES; slightly stretch the spring before attaching. This will lessen the "lathe" effect on the mag roller. AND use an oil on the shaft (synthetic works great here) where the spring will be touching to eliminate any squeeks or squeels. Re-install and Run all drum peculiarity adjustment by the book. These procedures were created by our KMBS DSM and my team. We have %100 success with this procedure. There can be many variations to your solution, but remember all of the steps are critical to correcting this problem. Skip steps and you wont see improvement, guaranteed. No bias to mag roller = overtoning, misting, dumping, gritty copies and poor CQ

renzys wrote:
dear friends,,

please help me, i want service handbook for this copier. ihave poblem with developer replacement.
Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
hay88

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: konica 7155 developer Reply with quote

if you pm me with your email i got the Konica 7155-7165 -01.pdf
i can send you.
renzys wrote:
dear friends,,

Crying or Very sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
yotads06

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: how to install konika 7155 to my pc Reply with quote

please help me how to install the machine to my pc.... i have already a connectivity and i already down load the installer for the machine but the problem is how to operate.... please help me...... pls email me to my add [email protected].....
adriano

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my dear if you still in need for the manual i can send it to you
just send me your E-mail Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия