electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
ESA Plasma TV Problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mattox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:46 am    Post subject: ESA Plasma TV Problem Reply with quote

I have an ESA 42" plasma that just quit working. It turns on, but the screen is pixelated in multicolors. Previous to this happening, there were thousands of tiny green spots in the picture background and when it was on for too long, it would get a fuzzy picture. If you turned it off and back on too quickly to reset it, it would go all blue screen.

Anyone have any experience with a problem similiar to this? Anyone know what might be wrong?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
linkstojustice

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: TV Reply with quote

I also have an Esa 42 inch plasma and i tried turning it on last night and like yours it was just pixelated in multi color but sound was still playing through the tv
tv repair guy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can adjust that quite easily if you have an ocilliscope (or a bit of patience ) and a screwdriver. there are adjustment knobs inside the television. tho i would suggest you send it to someone who knows what their doing ... there is enough back there to kill you easily.... with a 1/2 inch screwdriver slip. but it is an easy fix.
minnie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green diffusion the vertical lines indicates a bad panel.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия