electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Phillips SRU 560

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrey_likhayskyy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:56 pm    Post subject: Phillips SRU 560 Reply with quote

Guys!! Can anyone help me out!! I need a picture of how to adjust brightness from the remote control of the phillips tv because someone adjusted it to minimum and i barely can see the image. The model is SRU 560/86,I think. If anyone have any sort of info please share.Thanks a lot)))
jts1957

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF is a CRT type set - mark the Screen (G2) control and temporarily increase its setting. Will allow you to see what's happening. Put back on mark when done. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия