electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Gateway Flat Panel Display FPD1520

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[email protected]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:13 am    Post subject: Gateway Flat Panel Display FPD1520 Reply with quote

I need a Gateway FPD1520 for parts only, needed to repair my unit. Does anyone have a non-functional display for sale?
piro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:44 pm    Post subject: FPD1520 Reply with quote

Yes I have one for parts. How much would you pay for it? the problem it has is that the screen is very dark...
piro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: FPD1520 Reply with quote

Yes I have one for parts. How much would you pay for it? the problem it has is that the screen is very dark...

email me at [email protected]
tyler

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: power cord and adapter for model # FPD1520 monitor Reply with quote

power cord and adapter for model # FPD1520 gateway monitor i need one does someone have one for sale cheep?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Buy, sell, trade All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия