electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
GRUNDIG CC430 (compact center)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: GRUNDIG CC430 (compact center) similar 530 Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Service manual of the Grundig compact center is looked for.
thanks.

hi Can you help me? I bought a old grundig compact center 530 hifi. It made about 1985. The part of the cassette player does not work unfortunately. More people suggested, that Grundig hifi has mechanics mistake. This is repaired easily. If i push the play button, nothing appears on the display).

Worked earlier, but it is not working now. (after transport.)

I would like to download service manual.
Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject: Re: GRUNDIG CC430 (compact center) similar 530 Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
Service manual of the Grundig compact center is looked for.
thanks.

hi Can you help me? I bought a old grundig compact center 530 hifi. It made about 1985. The part of the cassette player does not work unfortunately. More people suggested, that Grundig hifi has mechanics mistake. This is repaired easily. If i push the play button, nothing appears on the display).

Worked earlier, but it is not working now. (after transport.)

I would like to download service manual.
Thanks

Hi,

I don't think the repair of that issue would be an easy thing to do. In fact i am an electronic technician and was searching the net in order to find a spear part for this kind of appliance. I got a compact centre grundig and the ONLY problem it has is the deck is not working, the very same problem you have reported. There is an small gear inside the mechanism that is broken for it is made of plastic, and it is responsible for lifting the all mechanism...

Le us keep in our search.

Good luck!

Carlos
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Service manuals & datasheets All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия