electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Need Schematics or infos from Lanzar Vibe 1800D

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
manni

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Need Schematics or infos from Lanzar Vibe 1800D Reply with quote

My car amp is defective, so I need schematics from the amp. There is a little pcb with the driver transistors and one IC near the fan. I can not read the Type of this IC,cause its burnt. Please give me Informations how to get schematics of this amp or the type (name) of the IC.

Thanks
patterson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:46 pm    Post subject: IC Reply with quote

I am unsure I have the same amp though It is having issues, it powers on and no sound from the woofers, im assuming it is either the output banks again output capcitors or the switching supply or the inputs
my IC should still be good, unless that is what I fried this time.

other then that your screwed
patterson

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: lanzarvibe 1800d Reply with quote

yeah I am actually going to ask if you could help me out as I am more then likely using the incorrect parts for the inputs/outputs

I ordered similar supplies, and my amp worked for hte longest time, not it cuts in and out at random points in time, and my power to the amp reads 8volts... im n ot sure at this point, power is good no protection light kicks on, if your protection light kicks on, unless your experience with IC/digital electronics is savy I wouldn't attempt it but I can still get you the IC as I hear something wrong with my amp anyways so I am more then likely going to unbolt it from the board that I have it attached to

until then it will take me a minute to get this beast out of my car as ive had too much equipment stolen in the past so i have it lag bolted chained down and so it wont get stolen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия