electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Laptop Screen
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm    Post subject: Laptop Screen Reply with quote

Hp Nc6000 not displayin.PLease any help
Justmanuals

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

[email protected]

Need a manual now? Instant Download
http://www.justmanuals.com
petersteel1066

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote

well that 's sound bad... i think the display light r damage or either make change the display ...
hajnrih

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:12 am    Post subject: MONITOR Reply with quote

hi,

did you try to connect it to an external monitor via the vga output.
if it works on the external monitor that its probably the invertor or less likely the display itself.
if it doesnt work on the external monitor that it can be lots of things including the ram memory, faulty cpu or a faulty vga chip.
replicavertu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am having the Compaq notebook, but due to some fault it is down in these days. Mother Board of my laptop is dead in these days and I want to purchase the mother board of EVO N1000 series Compaq mother board. If some one can give me the board of this laptop will be highly appreciative.
Hemamalini

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, how many inches is your laptop's screen? I wish to buy a new laptop with big screen.
Minimess

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a question, does it power up at all? Because if that is the case, then you are a victim of NC6000's design flaw Smile The power connections get loose and there is not enough power to boot it up, this especially happens when you have been using your NC6000 frequently.
faithhevans

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you can look at the display element, you could try checking with the mfgr, most likely SHARP but maybe a SAMSUNG or TOSHIBA. You might get a better price from them where ASUS would want you to pay a handling charge. ASUS may have even put a part number on it and you could just order by that number. Actually a pretty easy repair.
Minimess

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

faithhevans wrote:
If you can look at the display element, you could try checking with the mfgr, most likely SHARP but maybe a SAMSUNG or TOSHIBA. You might get a better price from them where ASUS would want you to pay a handling charge. ASUS may have even put a part number on it and you could just order by that number. Actually a pretty easy repair.

Wow thanks for that one, I've never even though of that!
shawncanry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to check the connections and the power supply if every thing is fine than may be something wrong with the LCD so took it to service center.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Computer and office equipment repairs All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия