electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
40F 1080p Sterling LCD /vestel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vortash

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: 40F 1080p Sterling LCD /vestel Reply with quote

I have an unusual fault that I personaly have not had before hoping someone out there may cast some light on it, I have a Lcd set that is not tuning in DVT however is tuning in analouge yet the board is not faulty .
I placed the board with another psu and got tunning . So whats the problem you say .. the problem is all voltages on the 17pw16-2 board that powers this set are all good , yet the board will not work on it's original psu so there must be a fault yet try as I might I can not find it .
I was hoping one of my fellow engineers may have had the same fault and found a cure , I dont know if I am being as thick as a plank and missing something obvious or I have found the original Gremlins TV from Hell ..lol please please save my thinning hair and give me a sign before I go completely doo lally .. Vortash ..Plymouth uk Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Re: 40F 1080p Sterling LCD /vestel Reply with quote

Vortash wrote:
I have an unusual fault that I personaly have not had before hoping someone out there may cast some light on it, I have a Lcd set that is not tuning in DVT however is tuning in analouge yet the board is not faulty .
I placed the board with another psu and got tunning . So whats the problem you say .. the problem is all voltages on the 17pw16-2 board that powers this set are all good , yet the board will not work on it's original psu so there must be a fault yet try as I might I can not find it .
I was hoping one of my fellow engineers may have had the same fault and found a cure , I dont know if I am being as thick as a plank and missing something obvious or I have found the original Gremlins TV from Hell ..lol please please save my thinning hair and give me a sign before I go completely doo lally .. Vortash ..Plymouth uk Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Oh 1 and I have done the ususal PSU upgrades Ic 829 1c301 and caps 801 to 892 and Q809 . still no joy ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия