electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Hitachi 57" Rear Projection TV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
djayha1

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Hitachi 57" Rear Projection TV Reply with quote

Model #57F500A
I thought it had the convergence problem, Ghost, Double images, color off, Ect. Well i replaced the STK IC's and a resistor, But that did not fix it. The color is still off , double images, But now it has a bowed image at top & bottom.... I tried to correct it with the auto (magic focus) and manually, after about 45 min.s of adjusting the color push the ini. change button and it goes blank for a few seconds and then the color grid pops back up all messed up again. Will not work at all (the changes) HELP! Confused
Dan the Tv man

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:22 pm    Post subject: Hitachi projection Reply with quote

Check the power supply and convergence board for bulged top capacitors.If none are found resolder the entire convergence board.
Crowell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi djayha1.
Hmmm, by conversion board, do you mean the digital video board, because that’s the one in charge of converting all the analog signals to digital; so the 3LCD chip board can interpret them and create the picture on the screen trough the light engine. If I’m going too fast, then here is a post explaining about the 3LCD internal parts:
http://www.fixyourdlp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1327
And here is another one that talks about the 3 colored chips.
http://www.fixyourdlp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1279
In any case my first suggestion is that you check the digital board for any swollen capacitors, if nothing obvious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Equipment Repairs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия