electronics, repairs, service manuals and datasheets discussion community for the repairs professionals and technicians
FAQSearchMembersGroupsRegisterProfilePM'sLogin/Out
Philips FSQ Vision AV Mode

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelNeedsHelp

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Philips FSQ Vision AV Mode Reply with quote

Hi,

I have an old Philips FSQ Vision and lost the remote control. Also tried a universal remote control but it seems that the device is to old and does not accept it.

The problem is that I do not know how to change into AV mode without remote control. I can switch channels (between 0 and 30) using buttons on the TV, but there is no button for AV mode. Moreover, the device does not enter AV mode automatically when getting a signal.

Any hints or ideas would be great!

Michael
rikales

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: I have the same problem Reply with quote

Hi, I have the same problem you found the button or solution?
Thnks!
kisskiss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Re: I have the same problem Reply with quote

[quote="rikales"]Hi, I have the same problem you found the button or solution?

Same problem, i have bought an universal remote but it doesn't work
The_AntiRAM

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:36 pm    Post subject: Re: I have the same problem Reply with quote

kisskiss wrote:

Same problem, i have bought an universal remote but it doesn't work

Make and model of set would normally be required for more detailed diagnosis.

This is a PHILIPS chassis, quite old.

(and thread too)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Electronic equipment repair and service manual search discussion Forum Index -> Electronics General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

eServiceInfo on FB - Service Manuals Free Download - Service Diagrams

Free TV Schematics Download - HARDW.net - Pinout Master - Jabse Service Manual Search - Jabse.InK  - onTap.bg

SnimkiOt.com - Poblizo.com : пътешествия